How to add an image icon to OpenERP custom module In OpenERP

Hello

I would like to share with you that How to add an image icon to OpenERP Custom module In OpenERP.

when you develop a custom module make a following directory in your custom module in OpenERP.

Custom_module:

           __init__.py
           __openerp__.py
           custom_module.py
           custom_module_view.xml
           static
                    src
                         img
                               icon.png

You need to save your icon as 'icon.png' and place it under 
custom_module/static/src/img/icon.png

 exmple :
 hr_custom/static/src/img/icon.png

Openerp will automatically select the icon from the static/src/img path

custom module icon
custom module icon






Thanks,

Mayur Maheshwari 




2 comments:

  1. how to create route in controller, which contains the list of files (images,pdf,odf)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a problem, I put icon in the path "..addons/my_module/static/description/icon.png", then when i update modules, in "my list modules" no appear the icon, I get the next message:

    http://localhost:8069/product_color/static/src/img/icon.png
    GET icon.png
    404 NOT FOUND

    however when i do click in module it works correctly, the icon appear.

    my email is jamir.huaman.campos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete